South Indian Bank has released the notification of the recruitment for probationary clerk vacancy. There is a total of 385 vacancies across India. The candidate who completed any Graduation is eligible to apply for this post. This is a great opportunity for candidates who wish to join in the bank industry. As per the notification, the online application will start from June 19, 2019, and will continue till June 30, 2019. The interested candidates can apply for the posts through the official website of South India Bank.
Organization: South Indian Bank
Official Website: https://www.southindianbank.com/
Job Role: Probationary Clerk
No. Of Vacancy: 385
Job Location: Across India
Last date: 30 June 2019
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Recruitment 2019: Eligibility Criteria
- Not more than 26 years.
- Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.07.1993 and not later than 30.06.2000 (both days inclusive).
- The upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates
- Applicants should have passed class 10, 12 with a minimum of 60% marks.
- General Category – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST category – Rs. 200/-
- Selection will be made on consolidate score of the candidate in the online exam and personal interview. Selected candidates will work on probation for 6 months from the date of joining the bank.
How To Apply
- Go to the official website of South India Bank i.e.
- Click on the tab which states ‘Click here for New Registration‘
- Fill up all the required details asked, like name, date of birth, qualification etc
- After filing the details, upload your photo and signature
- Click on the save button
- Click on the preview button and verify the entire application
- Click on the submit
- Click on the payment tab to make the payment.
- Now again click on the submit